- This event has passed.
Leadership Sessions for Headteachers: 15 and 26 March 2021 – Save the Dates
March 15 - March 16
Mark Burns, ‘Learning Imperative‘ will be hosting two leadership sessions for Headteachers across Tayside on Monday 15 March and Friday 26 March 2021.
These sessions will be recorded, and you are welcome to invite one member of your Senior Leadership team to join you in these sessions. The platform used will be Zoom and you are requested to use your own device. There is no sign up/register and a Zoom link will be sent to you nearer the time.
The outline of these sessions are:
Session 1: Leading Through Uncertainty – Monday 15 March 2021 from 10.00am-11:30am
This has been an unprecedented twelve months to have been working and leading in schools. This session, based upon an award winning programme, will explore three fundamentals:
- A framework to sustain our own and others’ energy
- Strategies for leading in uncertain times
- Leadership traits that build trust and cohesion within school communities.
Session 2: Building Back Better – Friday 26 March 2021 from 10am-11:30am
How do our schools build on the experiences and challenges of COVID-19 to:
- Sustain a productive environment for teacher learning?
- Ensure effective processes to develop teacher performance and autonomy?
- Nurture greater learner and family autonomy in learning?
This session will explore frameworks to support a re-thinking of our schools in the post-COVID-19 era.
For further information please contact:
Education Officer/Lead for Priority Group 2