Access to and use of this website is provided by Perth & Kinross Council (PKC) on behalf of the Tayside Regional Improvement Collaborative (TRIC) subject to the following:
- Use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions with such acceptance taking effect on the date that you first access and use this website.
- PKC on behalf of the TRIC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain notification of such changes. Your continued access to and use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
- Except where otherwise noted the contents of this website including the design, text, graphics and arrangement of the pages are the property of one or other of the members of the TRIC.
- The contents are copyrighted materials . All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. For further information contact PKC.
- In accessing the web pages at http://www.taycollab.org.uk the user agrees to only download the content for the user’s personal non-commercial use. PKC on behalf of TRIC reserves the right to withdraw this authorisation at any time by notice on this website.
- The user is not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without prior written permission of PKC on behalf of TRIC.
- The user agrees to use this website for lawful purposes only, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this website by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes without limitation conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow or dialogue within this website.
- The names, images and logos identifying http://www.taycollab.org.uk and associated products and services are proprietary marks. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise, any licence or right under any trademark or patent or copyright.
We welcome and encourage other websites to link to http://www.taycollab.org.uk where appropriate however we do not engage in reciprocal linking. Any website we link to will be at our sole discretion and will conform to one or more of the following criteria:
- Being directly related to the work we do
- Belonging to a partner organisation
- Government websites
- Public SectorPKC on behalf of TRIC is not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites and the inclusion of a link does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them and listing the link should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind.
- This Website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to TRIC, its products and services (or to third party products and services) is provided without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Whilst PKC on behalf of TRIC makes every effort to keep the information on this website accurate, we disclaim any warranty or representation, express or implied, about its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for a particular purpose. Thus you assume full responsibility for using the information on this website, and you understand and agree that neither TRIC nor any of its members is responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage resulting from its use.
- No warranty is given that this website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.